Better Together: High School & Beyond Transition Night (WaHi)
To get the ZOOM link you must register by clicking the green button above. An email with the link to join the meeting will be sent to you.
Due to Covid-19, our annual Transition Expo was cancelled. We didn't want you to miss out on important local resources, information, and opportunities. In this ZOOM meeting we will be sharing helpful tips, local resources, and how to prepare for this important transition from high school to adulthood. Join a panel of local agencies and Special Education staff to learn more about tools to make this transition go as smoothly as possible.
Panel participants include:
○ Libby Thompson, WWPS, Special Education Director
○ Adam Berg, WWPS, Special Education Teacher/Case Manager
○ Jacob Butenhoff, WWPS, S.T.E.P. Teacher
○ Cyndy Knight, WW Valley Disability Network, Executive Director
○ Cindy Wolski, WW/Columbia County, Developmental Disabilities Program Coordinator
○ Jessica Rusch, Vocational Rehabilitation Lead Counselor, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
○ Maria Buxbaum, Area Transition Specialist, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
Agenda items: STEP Program, Special Education Update, Access to Community Information, Adult/Employment Services, Transition Services through the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Introduction to T-folio and more! Time will be allowed for Q&A.