Better Together: High School & Beyond Transition Night (College Place High School)
Register by clicking the green button above.
Due to Covid-19, our annual Transition Expo was cancelled. We didn't want you to miss out on important local resources, information, and opportunities. In this ZOOM meeting we will be sharing helpful tips, local resources, and how to prepare for this important transition from high school to adulthood. Join a panel of local agencies and Special Education staff to learn more about tools to make this transition go as smoothly as possible.
Panel participants include:
○ Justin Bradford, College Place Public Schools, Special Education Director
○ Donald Ponds, College Place Public Schools, Special Education Teacher
○ Cyndy Knight, WW Valley Disability Network, Executive Director
○ Cindy Wolski, WW/Columbia County, Developmental Disabilities Program Coordinator
○ Jessica Rusch, Vocational Rehabilitation Lead Counselor, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
○ Maria Buxbaum, Area Transition Specialist, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
Agenda items: Special Education Update, Access to Community Information, Adult/Employment Services, Transition Services through the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Introduction to T-folio and more! Time will be allowed for Q&A.
Meeting ID: 828 4525 0420
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kedFrJDYTp